Finding the right treatment for your acne scar should be easy with the help of certified doctor. You can choose a right treatment for your acne scar based on your severity level. There are several acne scars, which also more superficial and sometime appear in the small areas of the hypopigmentation or losing the skin color as well. The more severe of acne scar occur as the deeper divots; of course, it can affect your skin texture significantly as well. There are many acne scar removal treatments, such as: dermabrasion, laser resurfacing and chemical peeling, they are popular options for acne scars for removal treatment.
There are several types of acne scars, they are:
- The rolling acne scars, look like small waves in your skin
- The ice pick acne scars forming deeper or tiny dots and narrow scars as well.
- Hypertrophic or keloid scars forming scar tissue, which is raised above your healthy tissue.
- The Boxcar acne scars are the wider scars with obvious edges and a deep scar.
What are the causes of acne scar?
The acne inflammation is also able to wound the skin. When the acne wounds had been healed, then the abundance of collagen could be left behind, then creating the acne scar which makes your skin look uneven appearance. Acne is able to cause the post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, condition of skin discoloration which had been left after the inflamed wound casing having over producing of melanin in your skin. PIH is not actual acne scar, however, it can be fade off over time as well.
Acne Scars Removal Treatment
The first step to treat the acne scars is stopping new acnes from start forming. In that point, the acne scar removal treatment should be adjusted based on your skin and scars as well. For small and shallow acne scar, you can go with dermal fillers which work well on your scar. Deep acne scars preferring to get surgical excision, which had been combined with a series of dermabrasion treatments or you are also able to go with more aggressive laser peeling as well. Ensure that you always consult with your certified doctor in order decide best acne scar removal treatment for you and set up your expectations. In many cases, acne scars only can be improved and not being removed completely.
- The Erbium laser including of phrasal restores laser as well as the professional laser. They are usually can be done in series of minimal downtime.
- Dermabrasion is treatments which similar with fine sandpaper to rid off your surface layers of your skin.
- Laser CO2 is included of Deep FX, Fraxel Repair Laser and Active FX as well. This type of a usually only requires one treatment along with significant downtime as well.
- Subcision had been used for the rolling acne scar and preventing the break down the fibrous bands tissue beneath the skin.
- The punch excision using sharp punch equipment to cut off of the ice pick acne scars. Then the surround skin was sutured together as well.