Acne Vulgaris become the most common problem in adolescence. This problem was characterized by having redness in several parts of the skin, occurring nodules or pimples, whiteheads or blackheads. As we know that acne can occur in most parts of the face, such as: neck, back and area which have intense follicles as well.
What is acne Vulgaris?
Acne vulgaris is the common skin condition of inflammatory which characterized by blackheads, cysts, pimples and blackheads. It can affect the skin part with excessive oil glands in the face, back and upper area of the chest as well. As mentioned above that it is very common in teenagers and usually getting normal after puberty, however the pimples are able to leave scars as well. In United State, the acne vulgaris affects over half of adolescence and their early adulthood. Even, acne also runs from families and most people it will decrease or disappear in range between 20-25 years old.
However, there are several people who facing acne vulgarist in their 30’s or 40’s, or even older ages as well. Of course, it can impact on psychological, because it occurs during the adolescence stage when they are already becoming insecure in society. So, you might look for acne vulgaris prevention.
Several Causes of acne vulgaris:
- As mentioned before that acne becomes a common problem during puberty because there is a surge of hormones to stimulate the producing of oil glands in the skin and make them are probed with infections and blockages as well. In puberty, the acne is usually caused by testosterone, increasing on both of boys and girls.
- Dairy product can cause acne because they can promote a hormone which had been called as the growth of insulin-like factor and promote the production for several estrogens types as well.
- A high sugar diet also related with acne problem
- Acne vulgaris also occurs when there is sweat collects in your hair follicles and the perspiration ducts as well. The hair follicles can be clogged and infected, then causing an inflammation. The bump can occur in several skin areas with deeper penetrating than the usual acne.
- On adult women, the syndrome of polycystic ovary might cause this acne.
- In menopausal women, an acne can occur because of natural anti-acne in the ovarian hormone is decreased.
- There is a bacterial infection, you should know that health sin contain and need different types of bacteria. In this case, there are several bacteria which take benefits from blocked follicles and getting multiplied. They are usually excessive in acne cases.
How to prevent acne vulgaris?
- Wash your acne prone areas only two times in a day. Washing can remove the excessive oil and dead cells.
- It’s better to use normal makeup and choosing cosmetics that cannot clog your pores.
- Using gel or over the counter cram to dry your excessive oil. You can choose the product that contain of salicylic acid and benzyl peroxide as well.
- Do not forget to clean up your make up before going to bed.
- Avoid touches your affected areas.