The appearance of acne causes the skin to be unpleasant to see because of a large number of small spots or bumps that are on the surface of the skin. Various beauty products have a special product variant to get rid of acne, but these products must have unnatural ingredients in it that can aggravate the condition of acne and cause allergies. Therefore in this article will be explained about the benefits of argan oil for acne is very good for treating acne naturally. Natural ingredients proved to be safer for the skin but although the healing process is fairly slow as slowly natural materials will improve the state of the skin from the outside to the inside of the skin.
The Types of Acne
In the medical world, there are several types of acne that require special attention because it can adversely affect the skin and can leave scars. Here are some types of acne that are very risky for the skin, including:
1. Acne Stone. It is one type of acne is quite difficult to cure because the size of the acne itself is usually larger than acne in general. This acne is also often referred to as cystic acne is very risky if left unattended because of acne is caused by sebum production in cells of oil glands that too much which is exacerbated by the growth of cells on the skin that is not normal.
2. Blackheads. The growth of blackheads is usually found around the area of T on the skin of the forehead area, nose and chin because in these areas the production of oil glands more than other areas. Blackheads are caused by a pile of dead skin cells and excess oil gland secretion. Blackheads are divided into two types: closed comedones and open comedones. Closed comedones cause a small white bulge on the surface of the skin while the open coma looks like an enlarged and black pore spots.
3. Acne vulgaris. Some doctors mention this acne is one type of skin disorder that can be marked by an open comedo eruption, closed comedo and acne followed by skin redness and scaly.
The Benefit of Argan Oil to Treat Acne
Argan oil is one of the natural ingredients that called superfood for the skin because it contains nutrients that are needed for skin health are antioxidants, vitamin E, and essential amino acids. Although the form of this ingredient that has been processed in the form of oil, when applied to the skin of this oil does not add to your skin more oily it can control the secretion of oil glands in the skin. There are several ways to use argan oil to remove acne, which are:
- Use argan oil as a toner.
- For those of you who are still required for complete makeup, then mix your foundation with argan oil so it is safe to use when acne.
- Application of an argan oil as a night cream that can keep your face moist.
Thus this article may be useful information on the efficacy of an argan oil for acne.