If you want to take care of your acne-prone face, but are bored with various chemical remedies and creams, then you should now turn to natural ways to treat acne scars. Yes, there are a lot of natural ways to get rid of acne scars. In addition, the natural way is also safer and does not cost a lot of money to do so. Below are some natural ingredients that you can use to treat acne scars on your face.
1. Ice cubes
If you have sensitive skin, then ice cubes are a great idea to help you overcome the various problems on your sensitive skin. Ice cubes are the easiest and the most powerful ingredients to remove acne scars. Why? Because this ice cubes have a calming effect on the skin and reduce inflammation of the face. Then how to use ice cubes to take care of our faces? Some of the steps below are easy steps to remove acne scars by using ice cubes:
- Before you have to make sure that the water used to make ice cubes is sterile
- Wrap ice cubes to taste with a clean cloth
- Apply or leaves on acne scars for a few seconds
- Repeatedly doing the process up to several times in other areas
- Do this treatment up to 3 times a day
- In addition, you can also replace the white water with green tea water immersion to make ice cubes and rub it on your facial skin. This green tea has benefits to reduce inflammation of the skin better than regular water.
In addition to delicious eaten, avocado also has many other benefits. One of the benefits that exists in avocados is to remove acne scars. Maybe you’ve seen in stores that there are extracts of avocado mask. Yes, but this time you will create your own mask at home. The avocado contains Nutrition that can protect your skin from solar radiation that can aggravate acne scars blemishes. While honey is a natural ingredient that can improve skin regeneration process and reduce inflammation. You can make avocado and honey masks as they are the right combination to fade acne scars on your face. How to make avocado and honey mask is very simple that is as follows:
- The first step is to grab the avocado meat and put it into a bowl
- Blend the avocado flesh sufficiently or you can blend it and mix it with honey (if you want to increase the lemon juice better)
- Apply the mask evenly on your face and let stand for 15 minutes
- Finally, you can rinse your face with warm water and dry with a clean towel
- You can do this treatment 3 times a week to get maximum results
After reading some of the information above, now you have to know natural ways to treat acne scars. The steps that need to be done with ice cubes and avocado is very easy. These materials are also very easy to obtain. Therefore, do not wait anymore immediately do your facial treatment using natural ways above. Have a try, and good luck!